clone machine

JackTrenton

while im partial to duplication myself...this just seems uncessarily god like...you can already duplicate yourself with a command and then kill the clone with another command and just loot your cloned body for its stuff.......just saying......god mods like these for me personally ruin the fun of the game i don't even really use the console commands unless i need to which is to escape glitch where i get stuck or something or if i did something to cut a quest off from continuing i'd use the command to give me the necessary item or resurrect the NPC connected to said quest so i could continue it.

player.placeatme 7 ?

Just clones a naked body of yourself with no inventory.

Not a way to generate a steady supply of modded weapons and armors for repair, for companions, and other things.

This would be an easy way to copy things without having to look up load order and a million and a half console codes.

Edited by JackTrenton

player.placeatme 7 ?

Just clones a naked body of yourself with no inventory.

Not a way to generate a steady supply of modded weapons and armors for repair, for companions, and other things.

This would be an easy way to copy things without having to look up load order and a million and a half console codes.

well then i guess you don't do much searching do you lol

Player.duplicateallitems (ref# here)

just select any safe crate type in player.duplicateallitems crates ref # here

and you are good to go. in my case i went to my plyer home in megaton to test this out to make sure it worked while ago almost forgot about this lol

Player.Duplicateallitems 0007b259

should work i believe the ref number is the same for all copies of the game right? like i said im partial to duplicating items but im also against using console commands unless absolutely needed and seeing as there are already mods that could give you plenty of caps simply by giving you ITEMS worth thousands of caps i woudlnt say its really necessary to go through the trouble of duplicating items just to sell them off. i know i have at least 4 mods that with a brand new character fresh from the vault i can start my game off with around mmm 400k-500k caps depending on how much im willing to fast travel and deal with slight lagg lol.

That one is interesting. It clones your entire inventory and puts it in the locker. I wonder if there is a way to do that and choose how many copies you want though? Like I said, I need a lot of custom weapons and armors for repair purposes and for companions to wear.