Voice from Nowhere.

cdevac1

On my 4th or 5th playthrough, and just had something happen for the first time. I had just killed a pair of wolves on the road just West of Darkwater Crossing, and, while collecting the pelts, I heard a female voice say "Hey, cheesebrain!". The voice sounded like it was spoken through a megaphone, and I couldn't find anyone around. Has anyone else encountered this rather rude voice?

I currently have "Clear Skies" activated as my shout. I'd have to check to see if I've burned souls to even use throw voice. Sofia is about the rudest follower I have, and she's never used it. The only place I've heard anyone use "cheesebrain" is Ashbee Gaming's playthrough on her channel.

That may be it. I have Mirai (come to think of it, she has her rude moments), and she has called down a dragon ally in the past (I had to ask her to stop because I kept killing it on sight!). I guess she could have tossed it out there. Curiouser and curiouser.

That may be it. I have Mirai (come to think of it, she has her rude moments), and she has called down a dragon ally in the past (I had to ask her to stop because I kept killing it on sight!). I guess she could have tossed it out there. Curiouser and curiouser.

I had that voice at one time, mostly around the entrance to Whiterun. I could never track down the mod it came from but after a few new game starts with mods coming and going it was gone. I suspect it is a goofy easter egg some author stuck into their mod for personal laughs.