ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Unlimited Werewolf Time?

LupusPecus

You can edit that mod so that it is unlimited.

Open the mod up in the CK, and look under Quests, search for PlayerWerewolfQuest.

Go in the script tab and right click on the script. Select Edit Properties.

Scroll down til you see this property: StandardDurationSeconds

The controls how long you are initially in werewolf form(feeding adds 30 seconds, also editable, but not needed to change for what you want).

Anyway, give that some really big number(note that it's in seconds). Something like 24 hours could be a good start for you(86,400 seconds).

Note that this is assuming those are affected by the mod, I'm not sure if he uses his own duration system. So in addition to revert, you should be able to stay in werewolf form.. forever.

Werewolf mastery does what you want, but it appears it has not been ported to SE. All other mods I found only make the act of transforming unlimited.

Edited by Rasikko

Hey,

sorry for the late answer.

Sadly, when i change this script, than i always get stuck in a half werewolf half human transformation :sad:.

Is there a solution for this?

But thank you very much Rasikko for the answer! :smile:

Edit:

So when i change the script from playerwerewolfquest with the ck, than it's the vanilla skyrim script.

So it makes sense that it won't work, because Moonlight Tales uses it's own script/playerwerewolfquest.

But how can i change the Duration Time in the Moonlight Tales script? I already figured out how to open the script with notepad++ but i think i need to open the script with the ck to edit this value, or? But how?

Would be so cool if someone can help :smile:.

Edited by LupusPecus

Hey,

sorry for the late answer.

Sadly, when i change this script, than i always get stuck in a half werewolf half human transformation :sad:.

Is there a solution for this?

But thank you very much Rasikko for the answer! :smile:

Edit:

So when i change the script from playerwerewolfquest with the ck, than it's the vanilla skyrim script.

So it makes sense that it won't work, because Moonlight Tales uses it's own script/playerwerewolfquest.

But how can i change the Duration Time in the Moonlight Tales script? I already figured out how to open the script with notepad++ but i think i need to open the script with the ck to edit this value, or? But how?

Would be so cool if someone can help :smile:.

Sorry, I just found this thread. I think I can be of some service. In CK, make sure that Moonlight Tales is set as the active file. That'll mean any changes you make will apply to that mod. Ask if you need more help.

Hey, no problem, thank you very much for your help :)

I figured it out: added the bsa files from moonlight tales to the ck. And set the Moonlight Tales as active file, than it finally worked. :)

Thanks again! :)