Legolas Look Alike not possible

kuinngu

I'm not a fan of the 'humans with pointy ears' approach, but I think they could have created an alien looking elf that was still beautiful rather than weirdly malformed. The tradition of the elves as a race of tall, slender, beautiful people goes back WAY before Tolkien, arguably to the Tuatha of Irish legend.

To me, it's one of the more irritating corners Bethesda cut in the rush to publish, knowing the mod community would fill in the blanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I may be able to help you. Here is the daughter of my character:

She is supposed to look like a mix between dunmer and nord. But to have her look like this I used mods that changed every dark elf woman. This is only a dark elf with blue eyes btw.

And here you have a comparison between them(the lower is without mods and the one on the top is with mods):

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/imageshare/image.php?id=76706

It should be possible to make Legolas. But I need to finish my other projects before starting anything new.

Or did you want a Legolas without the use of any mods whatsoever? It can be possible too, but I need to find out how to add hair to a new race. I haven´t managed so far, but I haven´t tried either.

Edited by Niborino9409