Hard Limit for building in Vault 88?

SingularityiOS

So I've probably spent half my game time just building settlements. Its a big favorite feature of the game for me, and i have the patience to deal with the problems it has.

The thing I have put the most time into is Vault 88.

I have built almost filling the entire main area with rooms, and am now getting down to extra rooms and fine details. I place a lot of random crap around the make the place feel less empty.

Now in the past i reached the object limit quite fast with Vault 88, which prompted me to install the infinite settlement mod.

Because I'm still building a lot of stuff, I would like the know if there is a hard limit on the place?? Like, at some point, will I CTD every time I try to return?

My my main concern with this is the fact that Vault 88 is also my home base, all my stuff is stored here, and my character is level 93, so I've gained a collection.

TL:DR, Will Vault 88 break or become un-enterable if I build too much? I know the creation engine isn't the best.

Thanks! :laugh:

Lucky for you, the games FPS will usually drop to a dismal level long before it actually CTD's. So if your Vault 88 turns into a slide show ... STOP!!!

So far it seems to be running at a playable level in certain areas, others areas fine. Usually about 40-50fps at 1440p Ultra settings (no high res pack). So I'm going Okay so far.