Odd issue with CK

Anarchy954

Hey all, been having a slight issue with my first and current mod. Im trying to revive an old race I used with Oblivion, but never posted, the Neriam Guard, and ancient ancestor of the Nords. First go round in the CK, i duplicated the Nord race, edited it how I saw fit (not to overpower it, but to make the whole game a rather difficult challenge) and booted TESV. Wait through the intro sequence, and it did just fine, with the exception of my weaponspeed going nuts... The animations were so fast i couldnt see them. So Back to the CK for a redux, and I ended up deleting the race, only to re-dupe the RaceNord again. Fixed it, without the slight bowspeed increase i love so much, and saved, using NMM to load TESV, and wait through the intro again, only to get to the race selection screen and have my whole body, except head, disappear. Reselected Nord again and popped back, and this time the head changes to an odd selection ive only seen when mods go wrong. Obviously something is bad, but i've no clue as to what.

Any suggestions to this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and on a side note, the race is just the first part of the full mod. Eventually I will add in 3-4 new areas, 6 dungeons, a Player Home(complete with quests and upgrades), a side-quest line that parallels the MQL, etc.

Thanks again...

EDIT::: Here is a copy of the .Somehow, the CK created a blank race that now has affected all the mods i make. Ive even opened ones that I know work. if anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Edited by Anarchy954

Sweet J*sus, I about had a seizure trying to read your post. I wouldn't be suprised if nobody else could read whatever font you have that in. Anyway, I suspect a case of having altered more than one variable between A and B.