[LE] Boss Monster doesn't attack me

Today I tried to create a mod in which you have to fight a boss monster (The Pale Lady) in order to obtain a Spell Tome which allows you to summon a wispmother.

As I tested my mod everything worked as expected except that The Pale Lady didn't attack me. The Shades she spawned attacked me but she didn't (even when I attacked her).

The Pale Lady attacked everyone else (Bandits, Animals, Guards) but not me and I have no idea how to fix this.

As an attachment I'll upload 2 pictures from the CK. Unfortunately I can't upload more than 2 becasue of the 250KB limit.

I would really appreciate it if someone knows how to fix it.

Thanks in advance

I am assuming this is an entirely new mod you have created and not a copy of the existing Pale Lady quest already in the game. If so, you will have to go into CK and edit her character form. I think you have to activate her aggro aggression box and change all the settings to 0 distance. This means she would attack you as soon as she sees you. I am not an expert, but if that doesn't work you can always deactivate it again. (Hopefully someone smarter than me will give you a better solution). :laugh: