Guides/resources for creating a follower in SSE?

Looking to take a stab at making my own follower mod and was wondering if there were any guides or resources for beginner level modders? I'm hoping to create a follower that'll use a vanilla voice but arranged in a way to allow for unique responses and comments. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Below is a detailed video guide on how to create a follower, but this guide only follows the vanilla way of doing a follower. You won't get info on how to do custom dialog. For that, you will also need to learn how to create new dialog and voice files which is actually a quest process. This can be done with creating a custom voice file that you have to do yourself, or find someone to supply the voice, or it can just appear as written dialog in-game which relies on the user to have subtitles turned on. There are video tutorials on that as well which you can search for on YouTube.

it looks like a darkfox127 video. if it is darkfox127 has a lot of very good videos on Netflix. he has a couple about making followers, some he redone as he weren't happy with how the first went. if your not good at scripting, id go to the oldrim side of here and search project modularity. there is a file there where darkfox127 has uploaded a lot of his scripts, including the ones he uses in that tutorial. ive no idea about making followers but by using his videos I made several. he basically holds your hand through the whole process. If you ever need any help with anything in the ck, search for darkfox127 on youtube chances are he will have a tutorial on the subject and they are always very helpful