Can't learn shouts

Gengyo

For some odd reason, whenever I try to learn a dragon shout it tells me that I unlocking a shout requires dragon souls and that I don't have any. Well... I have like 9, so it isn't that I haven't gotten any souls. I don't know what is causing it, or why. My only guess is a loading order problem somewhere, but wouldn't I need to be using like the dragon souls to perks mod? I'm not using that one.Also if you know a way for me to upload a list of the mods I'm using without me having to type them all in manually (that would be a pain...) I would appreciate the info so that I can show you all what order they are in so you could give me some more specific load order advice.I appreciate any help I receive. Thank you in advance.

• 1 year later...

You have to press the 'r' key to actually unlock it. Clicking the shout give prompts you that you need dragon souls to unlock shouts.

Not the problem in my case. I press the button to unlock, the prompt comes up, I click OK, the prompt goes away. Seems right.

But no change in souls or words unlocked. I've spent days trying to fix the game rather than playing it.