A small Community Minecraft Server

Dan3345

DanLand Survival Server

Built on the latest bukkit and a few necessary plugins, I have started up a new Public Minecraft survival server.

Plugins include..

- MCMMO a plugin which adds a depth to leveling not found in the vanilla game. Players are rewarded for playing through experience and bonus exp obtained through their actions.

- CreeperHeal a wonderful little plugin which makes it so that if a creeper whould blow up your house (heaven forbid) then overtime your house will be repaired. Also the environment will be repaired over time as well. No more wasting time fixing potholes and craters!

- TreeAssist This plugin makes it so that Luking is impossible. What is Luking? Luking was named after one of my friends (Luke) who would annoy us all by breaking down the bottom of the tree and leaving the rest to float in the sky. TreeAssist fixes that by making so that should your trees be broken or destroyed a sapling is placed where they were. That sapling is then protected for 30 seconds. After thirty seconds if you do not want the sapling to grow there you can destroy it. Basically this plugin is just so that the environment can remain consistent even late into the game.

- CoreProtect this is only here to serve as a warning. I will not tolerate griefers and I can see exactly what you place and when.

- SuperWheat I am not sure this plugin will stay. It makes it so that wheat that is not only fully grown cannot be harvested. It has some problems though. The most obvious one being that if you walk over the wheat, it won't be destroyed but the ground beneath it will need tilling. Might not bother you, but I am OCD and it pisses me off. It has one good side though. After harvesting wheat it automatically replants seeds so you don't have too, and water will not destroy the crops either. Which might get annoying if you are like me and enjoy designing automatic crop harvesters (water being the key ingredient there).

Server Rules

Once you have spawned in for the first time you will be inside a box that in unbreakable and you cannot leave. You will only be allowed to leave once you acknowledge you have read the rules posted on the walls of the box.

Rules which are:

1. Treat all players with respect. Rudeness and disrespect will not be tolerated. You are here to enjoy yourself and so is everyone else, so chill and enjoy.

2. Griefing will not be tolerated. Everyone has one warning about griefing and that's it. As the admin I will make the final say on what is and is not griefing. And I consider stealing to fall under the category of griefing.

3. This is not a creative server. This is a survival RPG server. With that said, if you want to build a massive monolith that reaches the skybox then go right ahead, but not on my server. On my server we are simply here to have fun and build houses and survive. If you don't like this don't play.

Access

Server is up on my own network now! I am putting up the IP for all to see and what not.. So here it is -

72.67.151.19:25565
I look forward to seeing whoever on the server. Most frequented times are at 10:30 PM on Friday PST.

[Final Word]

I'm kind of hesitant to even post this now, because it appears there already is a quite large (and perhaps more well maintained) nexus minecraft server. But you know, options are good, and this isn't anything massive just a small little community for people who like to survive. Still it makes this post sort of redundant..

Edited by Dan3345