Wrong words spoken in Dhouts

Martin24

so the problem is simple: my Skyrim Characters constantly keep messing shouts' words up. In practice, the full shouts are using the wrong sound files, so I don't get ''FUS RO DAH!" but "TIT RO DAH" (frist word from other shout than should be) etc. Same with other shouts - the Fire Breath, the Marked for death shout and others. It's not harmful in any way, as the shouts work fine - but it's quite irritating (I want to hear the classic ''FUS RO DAH!" when I'm launching people off cliffs :( )

Any ideas? Already checked teh internetz and mods for Skyrim with no effects.

hwelp, pweeeez...? ^^

• 3 years later...

I have the same problem with Elemental Fury and Dragon Aspect. Only happens with my female character and not my other male characters. I know this is an old thread but i cant find any thread with the same issue

Edited by Leon360z

• 3 years later...

Ancient thread, but just so the universe knows, I am also having a similar issue. I just started learning shouts on my new Argonian male character in a heavily modded Skyrim SE, and when I use Whirlwind Sprint's first word (wuld), I hear VERY DISTINCTLY "Dah". I'm interested to find out if my "Fus Ro Dah" is now going to be "Fus Ro Wuld" or something, as that would be... pretty funny, actually. I'll update when I know more.

• 8 months later...
So I know this is super old but I'm having the same issue with Rigmor Of Cyrodiil. I'm playing as a snow elf so idk if that combo of mods just doesn't work together but everytime I shout, regardless of what shout I use, the character says the words for the shout that the mod (Rigmor of Cyrodiil) introduces. Its incredibly agitating and this is literally the only thing online I have found.

• 1 year later...

same

So I know this is super old but I'm having the same issue with Rigmor Of Cyrodiil. I'm playing as a snow elf so idk if that combo of mods just doesn't work together but everytime I shout, regardless of what shout I use, the character says the words for the shout that the mod (Rigmor of Cyrodiil) introduces. Its incredibly agitating and this is literally the only thing online I have found.s