Unique landscapes problem

Kiki981

I've been playing Oblivion for a week now with installed Unique landscapes mod and all required patches. But today I have noticed few problems with this mod. First is with Kvatch rebuild. Near cave (where you need to save "next count") there is a huge gap in the land. If I disable UL patch for Kvatch rebuild there is same problem and entrance to the cave is missing. With patch enable the entrance is there but gap in the land is still there.

Second problem is near Roland's cottage. In this case I have missing farm fences (like they are there but invisible) but fence doors are there and they are doubbled - meaning if I open one door, there are another one in the same spot.

I have been trying to solve this problems, but no matter what I do I cant solve them.

I have installed UL merged all excluding Cheydenhall Heartlands (or something like that).And after installing patches for few other mods, installation wizard does not install Kvatch rebuild patch (with this disabled there is no entrance to the cave). So what am I doing wrong? I don't have any other mod instalked that changes landscape itself (just textures).

Hey Kiki,

I hate to engage your thread without solutions, but I saw your thread and it's dated now by 4 days without a reply. I'd hate to see this thread wither into nothing and you not find the help you need. I'll find the time to replicate your issue on my game and try to come up with solutions in the coming days, maybe a week from now. I am not familiar with Kvatch rebuilt, as it operated poorly for me when last I used it (completed it's questline but would ctd for me when I did so) and so now I don't use it. But it is a larger mod, and so is UL, and that leads me to believe that their might be support around those two together in either a patch or advice somewhere on the interwebs that advices a particular load order for those two. And as always, make a bashed patch if you haven't already.

Start grounded and work upwards from there. Talk to you soon!