Looking for team members for short story quest

finnthesubhuman

So I'm not sure if I can post this here, but I'm looking for a team to help realise a little something I've cooked up.

Essentially, I have a fully written script and a voiceactor. By fully written, I mean quest steps, journal logs, dialogue, notes, all done. But while I'm pretty decent at patching my own mod order and altering existing assets for my benefit, I cannot make quests or build new locations, and what I'm envisioning is a little beyond my skill even with tutorials. So if anyone is wanting to work on something somewhat small (think House of Horrors length), definitely get in contact with me.

The plot involves the player (not referred to as Dragonborn for people who don't roll that way) coming across an artefact belonging to an ambitious Daedra that desires to become as known and feared as the Princes. You can either take the artefact and build its altar with the blood of a moth priest, while preventing the Vigilants from knowing about it until it's too late, or you can warn the Vigilants and intervene during the ritual by cleansing the artefact and using it against its former owner. Either option will grant suitable rewards based off the original artefact (both a status buff and a weapon, which play off of each other, and friendly/hostile NPCs injected into the leveled lists) as well as a series of small collectibles across the world used to raise the stats of the artefact (it can't be upgraded otherwise).

I scribbled this up after I saw the Hircine Restoration Project and realised there was a severe lack of a Daedra that actually needs and values you, in this case as a tool to fame, rather than a pawn, and after completing the Princes' quests in vanilla, not much else changes about the world. You get a weapon, then end.

It's a hybrid between vanilla quest lines, particularly Meridia's beacon, and the exotic quest lines of Destiny (at least more of the interesting ones). A little more dynamic, not very lore friendly but not too unfriendly either (more ambivalent). Again, if you're a quest-maker, modeler (for the Daedra itself, the artefact/weapon, as well as the altar) or both with some free time, shoot me a message :D

I'm not too good at modding yet, but I'm improving my skills drastically.

I could probably give you a hand in a few weeks if you'd like.

Feel free to shoot me a list of /exactly/ what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do.