AP Animated Prostitution not working

Gizamand

AP make my game crash so i disable it even removed it with NMM but it keeps crashing the game

in the log file (papyrus) is

Error: Unable to call SetValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].GlobalVariable.SetValue() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].aasexscript.OnUpdate() - "aasexscript.psc" Line 368

and "aasexscript" is repeated too many times

can anyone save me from this s**t pool?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

My problem with this mod is ANYtime i "wait" Fastsave, or normal save it will crash out. I wonder if it is because I cannot put the load order below my unoffical texture/dawnguard/hearth/blah blah patches? I know those HAVE to have nothing else before them so... maybe? I'd really like to use this mod but cannot because of this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well the only problem I'm having with this mod is that it only work with some NPC's? Like I can get it to work with NPC you have normal dialogue with. If I go up to a person that has no dialogue it won't work? Never had that problem before, I was able to have dialogue with NPC that didn't have dialogue like the Stormcloaks in the begining of the game or Imperial. So IDK if it was changed or if I had something else downloaded that let me do more dialogue anyways that is my only problem.

Cheers~

Edited by Leddeath

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I did follow the instructions. My problem is that the animations arn't popping up in the FNIS. It says the animations are missing, yet I have the folder to prove that I have them. How do I get that FNIS for users to recognize those files?

• 1 month later...