Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhaine knelt protectively over Norgold, then spoke in Infernal to the Balor, "Chase her from here, but do not kill her."

The Balor roared and followed the tiefling.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Caladus walked over to the Avariel. She was incredibly pretty, with White blonde hair, White silk robes, a white and gold cloak, and soft looking wings. "Fine, thank you. You are?" He sheathes his scimitars. Shaori suddenly felt shy. A handsome drow had just walked over to her, and was talking to her! Most of her wanted to flee from this group, but she forced herself to stay, and stammered "M-my name i-is Shaori. A-and you are?" Caladus bows deeply and gracefully. "Caladus, mistress. A pleasure to meet you." Shaori notices the Mind Flayer, and recoils. "Watch yourselves!" Edited by BaldurAnthology

Rhaine looked skeptically at the succubus, "Perhaps you have more sense on your shoulders than your friend?"

She then glanced to the Avariel, "Do not fear...Xallistine is not an enemy."

Scarletia looked at Rhaine and said "I have no interest in fighting any of you or capturing your injured Dwarf... I'm just bound to that impulsive Tiefling." She said shaking her head at the mess. "I am sorry for any harm befallen to you and your companions... we will keep our distance... if i can stop my partner." Scarletia said, edging away.

Xallistine folded his arms "The longer we wait the more time is consumed, and the closer to death Norgold reaches. Now please, continue on." He said to the group as he walked, his home visible.

"Indeed, let us go," Rhaine said, rising and sheathing her blade, "Shaori, if you can help carry him, please do. Xallistine is right; we need to make haste."