FNIS warning !

Crius25

installer FNIS 7.5.1. and XPSE sceleton.

Had the same Problems with "hkx not compatible" PLUS "skeleton 99 bones".

I have Skyrim Old and Skyrim SE, with FNIS for Skyrim old and FNIS for Skyrim SE (installed by MO2)

i was curios because it told me "Skyrim32bit" checking Skyrim SE

PROBLEM SOLVED:

deinstalled two or three times, no difference. disabled mods, no difference

The problem is solved, when you set your PATHS correctly in MO2. The exe is MO2/mods//FNIS...../..../Fnis for useres/GenerateFnisforusers.exe and the PATH to run is MO2/mods/Fnis...../tools/GerenateFnis_for_users

it seems, if FNIS is not set correctly it checks whatever it finds

• 5 months later...

I'm new to modding but when I tried running FNIS it gave me a warning character\animations\mt.activatepickup.hkx not Skyrim Compatible? I've seen this warning a couple of times before but I managed to fix it in the end but now when I'm trying to fix my Skyrim I think I messed it up and I can't seem to remove it anymore.

Edited by Naotsuku

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I know this is an old thread but to all you say "It says that it is not SE compatible so you installed an LE mod." or some variation This is not true as some SE ports throw up the same error "Blank.hkx" is not skyrim compatible. As far as i am aware there are two fixes:

1) Cheek your load order. I cleared one of these errors just by rearranging my mods i know it is silly but it worked for one of my files

2) Try to Find the .hkx file mentioned in the error and when you do convert it to SE (there are instructions to do this online)

In my most recent case

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

I cant find the hkx file as it does not say the root file so keep in mind you may be looking for a while

• 1 year later...
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat" (CTD:0.3%)

Patch: * DServant's "Archery Gameplay Overhaul SE" (CTD:0.1%)

Installing FNIS PCEA2

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FNIS_PCEA2_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3 ...

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...

Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

No GENDER directory male

17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 48 total groups: 116 added file slots: 1306 alternate files: 883

Create Creature Behaviors ...

984 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character).

1 Warning(s).

0 possible consistence issues

how do i fix this