Can Anyone Please Help Me With This?

Videniofthesith

Alright, did I miss some important update or download one I shouldn't have? I stopped playing Skyrim for a few moments and during that time everything was running just fine. No problems at all.

So when I come back, just a few days ago, this is happening. On the grass only I am getting this strange wavy line texture ontop of the texture, or it could be behind it or something. This only happens when I am moving around or running, once I stop the textures seem to settle and they go away. So to check out the problem, I reduce the grass setting to 0, and the textures go away. So, I remove all my mods, only Skyrim running. Same thing.

So next step I remove my ENB series video mod (Sharpshooters Extreme Graphics Vision ENB) and the problem goes away, but is replaced by flickering white dots that cover almost everything. Argh right? So I reinstall the mod, and the problems goes back to the Grass issue. So I figure it has to be the ENB mod, so I find a new one and download it (the said one above) and same everything, wavy lines.

So I break down and delete everything from skyrim, and using Steam I download Skyrim from the ground up. Once it is done, I start it up with nothing installed, not even the HD textures and what happens, same freaking thing. Little white dots. So I reinstall a ENB mod and it goes back to the lines.

So I uninstall the ENB mod again and file by file reinstall it. What I learn is this, the same file that fixes the white dots also add the lines. Its the d3d9.dll file.

Also I am running DirectX 10, my video card is updated to the latest version and to my knowledge Skyrim is on its latest patch.

Please! Can anyone help me?

Alright, did I miss some important update or download one I shouldn't have? I stopped playing Skyrim for a few moments and during that time everything was running just fine. No problems at all.

So when I come back, just a few days ago, this is happening. On the grass only I am getting this strange wavy line texture ontop of the texture, or it could be behind it or something. This only happens when I am moving around or running, once I stop the textures seem to settle and they go away. So to check out the problem, I reduce the grass setting to 0, and the textures go away. So, I remove all my mods, only Skyrim running. Same thing.

So next step I remove my ENB series video mod (Sharpshooters Extreme Graphics Vision ENB) and the problem goes away, but is replaced by flickering white dots that cover almost everything. Argh right? So I reinstall the mod, and the problems goes back to the Grass issue. So I figure it has to be the ENB mod, so I find a new one and download it (the said one above) and same everything, wavy lines.

So I break down and delete everything from skyrim, and using Steam I download Skyrim from the ground up. Once it is done, I start it up with nothing installed, not even the HD textures and what happens, same freaking thing. Little white dots. So I reinstall a ENB mod and it goes back to the lines.

So I uninstall the ENB mod again and file by file reinstall it. What I learn is this, the same file that fixes the white dots also add the lines. Its the d3d9.dll file.

Also I am running DirectX 10, my video card is updated to the latest version and to my knowledge Skyrim is on its latest patch.

Please! Can anyone help me?

Steam pushed down an update that included shadows on grass. My folks have reported some issues with that. I haven't experienced it, so I can't tell you what the fix is, but there is some info out that regarding it. Google is your friend. Search the forum, as well.

Alright, I'm currently looking at other ENB mods out there and going to give another one of them a go to see if it fixes. But this may be a dumb questions, but which one is AFAIK? Possible link or full name so I could do a search.

Alright, I'm currently looking at other ENB mods out there and going to give another one of them a go to see if it fixes. But this may be a dumb questions, but which one is AFAIK? Possible link or full name so I could do a search.

Try putting your Shadows on Ultra, changing the resolutions to 4096, and in SkryimPref.ini put fShadowLODStartFade=600.0000 or up to 1000.0000. I see no weird shadows. Also, don't know if it's also because I use Nvidia.