Treasure/Archeology mod

Zorimh

Hello,

After crossing Skyrim, back and forth, I decided to replay more thoughtfully, and with mods.
Besides, I try to choose them seriously. Also, I wondered if there was a mod that could take the idea of treasure.
Let me explain:
I noticed that there were quite a few items. Weapons, armor but also objects that were not used, or to make money from the merchants. So why not make lots of land, and bury weapons, armor or even box?

Maybe it exists but I could not find. Try the modding? Wait a minute, I am just learning how to modify my game. This is a proposal, if I have no answers, I will try to put myself in it when I have understood the modding of the game.
But if it can give you ideas.

Greetings travelers

Z.

An idea of grave pleases me.

Ideas, I'm full of it but I do not know how to code. I will try to put it on paper. And after that, maybe if you understand my English (difficult for a French player) you will come to help me.

Sincerely.

Z.

Hey Z, welcome to the forums. There are actually a few mods out there that can provide you with what you're looking for!

Legacy of the Dragonborn is a huge mod that has archaeology and artifact hunting.

Fossil Mining adds the chance for various fossils to drop while you mine, it's also got compatibility with Legacy

And a smaller mod is Buried Treasures which does exactly what it says on the tin.

I hope these scratch your itch, happy modding!