The Avengers movie

Proximitus

So, the Avengers movie is coming out soon and I was wondering:

I have seen Iron Man 1&2 and the Incredible Hulk, but would it be wise to see Thor and Captain America too?

Because I don't know if there is anything usefull to be seen in those movies that you have to see so that you can understand the Avengers better.

Thor in itself is a good movie (at least I thought so), so I would recommend seeing it just for that alone (and for some back story).

I have not seen Captain America, so I can't really comment on that.

I know that some theaters are showing all of the movies before The Avengers, so if you have a whole day to spend, that might not be a bad idea.

Besides iron man i find the other movies boring like hell, but hey that was me, maybe u can enjoy the movies, BTW is me or any one else is thinking that we have too many heroes for the movie? i know we dont need to see much development cause each hero have his movie(except the little archer and the hawt chick; i forget the names :P), i cant wait to go and see it in 3d >_>

diehard fans of any of those heros will probably hate all the marvel movies, they pretty much ram their male parts of the rear ends of the characters for the movies.

i could go on and on about spiderman and the hulk

Meh to me the best Spiderman was the TAS series back in 1992, nothing comes close to it, plus it was true'er to the comic...

I couldn't say anything good about the latest new invisioned spiderman, and the avengers and so on. If you Know what i mean.

Edited by Thor.

I loved them all, but I think Thor ended badly, since he was cut off from the Earth after the gate collapsed. I'm really not a fan of Demigods as superheroes, but I guess someone was running low on imagination at the time. Personally, I thing Hollywood has had a imagination deficit for quit a while.

I loved them all, but I think Thor ended badly, since he was cut off from the Earth after the gate collapsed. I'm really not a fan of Demigods as superheroes, but I guess someone was running low on imagination at the time. Personally, I thing Hollywood has had a imagination deficit for quit a while.

Thor's a god, not a demigod.

Thor's a god, not a demigod.

Not on Earth he isn't. If he was, he would not need The avengers.