my annoying coworker...

Korodic

This kid... -.- he is sitting right next to me now. He has unfortunatly been working with me half the day. I'm usually sent out to fix his mistakes too. But anyways, today, like everyday now that I think about it. He is nonstop humming. What do u suggest I do to shut him up?

Edit: making me laugh gets u 1 sweetrole.

really good headphones with ipod, the noise cancelling kind. If your not allowed headphones at work, try my suggestion above :teehee: Edited by Thor.

Politely tell him that you don't like his humming and therefore he should stop.

Or, you could buy those sweet Bose noise-cancelling headphones for three hundred bucks that'll let you sleep soundly on an airplane during a gunfight scene of the in-flight movie.

One of my female friends, who is gay and I worked out the perfect way to get rid of someone that annoyed her. This might not fit your situation but he was always hitting on her and she made the mistake of being nice too long to him.

She walked up at lunch time and set right across from him at the table and started up a conversation with him. As the conversation progressed, he inevitably turned the conversation towards relationships and she laid it on thick. Finally staring at him, She said "I think you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen" and before he could react she picked up two tooth picks and gave him the craziest look she could manage, with a maniacal grinning smile she showed him the two toothpicks and asked, "Can I have them?"

Long story short, he never bothered her again.