Using the CK

JeremeW5257

I'm trying to mod some NPC with Apachiihair and need to use the Apachiihair.esm in order to not get the dark face bug. I also need to use a custom race/body mod that also require a master .esm to be active. The CK only lets 1 master .esm to be used at a time. Has anyone figured a way around this? I want to create a few different body textures for different NPCs and need both of these master .esm to load into the DATA files at the same time. I want to make some "house girls" with lingerie type body textures, some female followers with custom body tattoo textures, and so on.

I always load my plugins with skyrim + update.esm as masters.

So i think a esp can have as more masters as you want.

Also, you don't have to set any of the .esm as "active", cause you're not modding the esm it self. Once you're done with your mod, save it (this will create a new esp, with apachiis.esm and others as masters)

I'm trying to mod some NPC with Apachiihair and need to use the Apachiihair.esm in order to not get the dark face bug. I also need to use a custom race/body mod that also require a master .esm to be active. The CK only lets 1 master .esm to be used at a time. Has anyone figured a way around this? I want to create a few different body textures for different NPCs and need both of these master .esm to load into the DATA files at the same time. I want to make some "house girls" with lingerie type body textures, some female followers with custom body tattoo textures, and so on.

You can make the CK load several master files if you edit your SkyrimEditor.ini by adding the line

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

under the [General] section.