The Golden Saint Returns

eschaeon

Golden Saints in Morrowind and Oblivion were not purely melee. They used spells, and in Oblivion, they used their bows as often as they used their swords.

It would be really cool to have Golden Saints again. The selection of daedra is so poor in Skyrim.

I didn't use them in Oblivion so I wasn't sure about the use of spells or not. I probably won't give her a bow since I don't want to make her the *best* Conjurable summon. I'd prefer it to be somewhat balanced, so if you want ranged you should summon Storm atronach or Flame one. Possibly even adding spells will be too much. She has good block/heavy armor/sword perks along with an enchanted shock sword.

She will have slightly disconcerting slit eyes, and maybe I'll make her a bit bigger. She also comes equipped with recolored Ebony armor, shield and sword that will not be usable nor attainable by the player. I've gotten the permission to use the Open Face Helm mesh for the Ebony helm (Looks great!) for this as well so you can see her eyes.

A little more info: It is a lv100 Conjury spell that requires you to have completed the Ritual quest. You will need the Sigil Stone to craft the Spell Tome at the Atronach Forge. The Recipe for it has been added to the Arch-mage's room in the College of Winterhold.

I am more excited about having free-roaming enemy Golden Saints to fight or enemy warlocks summoning Golden Saints instead of Flame Atronachs. The Golden Saints in Morrowind had a dreadfully powerful reflect spell/absorb spell ability and a castable dispel spell. It made them hard to soul trap, although they had the most powerful souls.

This is a great thing you are doing!

I am more excited about having free-roaming enemy Golden Saints to fight or enemy warlocks summoning Golden Saints instead of Flame Atronachs. The Golden Saints in Morrowind had a dreadfully powerful reflect spell/absorb spell ability and a castable dispel spell. It made them hard to soul trap, although they had the most powerful souls.

This is a great thing you are doing!

David, you are talking about Morrowind but at the moment we have Skyrim. We are too Old for this easy kinda games XD Damn.. I used to love the difficulty in Morrowind and Daggerfall... Well, times changes.. :\