ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Female Shock Mage Follower please!

EI2EI3US89

Hello! I've been playing Skyrim for some time and I felt like lightning spells were more accurate than ice or fire spells. So I want to request a female mage follower that uses only lightning spells please. Ofcourse she must be hot looking too. Maybe a Muiri look-alike put with a long ponytail.

Hello! I've been playing Skyrim for some time and I felt like lightning spells were more accurate than ice or fire spells. So I want to request a female mage follower that uses only lightning spells please. Ofcourse she must be hot looking too. Maybe a Muiri look-alike put with a long ponytail.

I'll be happy to do this for you! I'll do it in the next hour or so, I'll message you tomorrow when I've uploaded it to the Nexus, or maybe today. Do you want any particular weapons/stats for her? And where would you want her located? I was thinking in the inn in (lol) Winterhold.

I'll be happy to do this for you! I'll do it in the next hour or so, I'll message you tomorrow when I've uploaded it to the Nexus, or maybe today. Do you want any particular weapons/stats for her? And where would you want her located? I was thinking in the inn in (lol) Winterhold.

Oh yeah! I forgot the details. So yeah, place her in the College of Winterhold inside the library.

If you could make her blonde and with silver eyes she would look great with the armor set I'm going to give her.

I was planning to have my follower have a shield and a sword. But I was wondering if you could somehow mod the follower so she could use spells through her sword so she doesn't have to change between spells and weapons back and forth in a fight. Since I'm not experienced with modding in any sort of way I really don't how hard modding really is so if it's too difficult to do you don't have to do it.

Edited by EI2EI3US89

this sounds like a good idea. not enough followers in the game, and i my self am a lightning battlemage having someone back me up with the same power we be unstoppable..

Please upload it on Skyrim Nexus Mods! Thank you!

• 6 years later...