How to give NPC's modded outfits by default?

Tyrannicon

I'm trying to give a few NPC's modded armor that I have downloaded but the mods aren't listed when I look for them in the 'default outfit' dropdown menu (in neither the NPC Editor or Creation Kit). I can give them the outfits in the game itself but I would prefer them to have it already equipped when I load the game up. Does anyone know how to assign mod outfits by default?

Thanks.

Open the Mod that has the armor in it in CK. Navigate to the Outfit forms list, I think its in Items or CHaracters? Either create a new outfit or open an existing one. If you open an existing one, delete the armor from the formlist you do not want and drag and drop the armor you do want from the armor list. If you created a new Outfit rather than change an existing one, you will have to find the NPC's actor sheet and change the outfit manually.

Open the Mod that has the armor in it in CK. Navigate to the Outfit forms list, I think its in Items or CHaracters? Either create a new outfit or open an existing one. If you open an existing one, delete the armor from the formlist you do not want and drag and drop the armor you do want from the armor list. If you created a new Outfit rather than change an existing one, you will have to find the NPC's actor sheet and change the outfit manually.

Thank you :)