ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Deadly Dragons "Lite" - Discussion & player Input

I2edShift

10 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in a "Lite" version of Deadly Dragons?

• Vanilla dragons only with config menu only
    • Vanilla dragons only with current effects & new attacks
    • Standard DD dragons, but without the Undead & higher level variants
    • I like it as is.
    • Other (Explains in a post below)

Hello everybody,

"Deadly Dragons" is by far the most popular "dragon overhaul" type mod out there at the moment. With the release of version 4.0 & above, you have a vast amount of control over dragon health, armor, melee damage. Along with the optional items, monster settings, and humanoid settings. However, I understand that some people don't want any "new" dragon types added to there game. This group of people only want stronger/more interesting vanilla dragons.

We are considering putting out a stripped down version of "Deadly Dragons", but before we begin working on it, we would like to know what exactly people who are not satisfied with Deadly Dragons currently are looking for, along the lines of a stripped down "Lite" version. This lite version, if made, will be built from the current version 4.3.1 files and will have the current "config menu". So, post away, vote on the options in the poll above, and voice your opinion. If there is no real demand for something like this, then there isn't any reason for us to spend the time on it.

What should we keep? What should we remove? What are you looking for in a "Lite" version like this?