New Help

Ok so I know there are many videos on how to make mods and I am going to be watching a good many but if anyone knows a good video or anything to help me out cause I want to make a mod but I have zero experience doing so. If anyone could kindly help me out with that I would greatly appreciate it.

Ah yes I do realize that mistake it was quite late. Im looking to make a melee weapon, a sword to be precise. Along with one unique location, either modifying a current cell or making one, for a unique variant. I don't know the precise term for it but also to make it spawn at certain level and on certain enemies/npcs. By that I mean for example Brotherhood paladins would use it but not knights or initiates.

Ok. Those are areas I don't have much direct experience in. So, hopefully someone else who does can point to some good tutorials.

But, I would say that you can get a head start by reading through the CreationKit wiki. You can probably read the entire thing in a half day: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

That will at the very least give you some search terms to use for the subjects you are interested in. Also, a very good approach to learning, once you have basic tools installed, is to look at existing mods that do close to what you want to do.