ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Continue Tales of Lycanthropy - Werewolf Overhaul

BrabbelKP

Or you could make a werewolf perk tree and when dawnstar comes out you could make a separate file and edit the perk tree to fit in with your original mods setings. I would gladly help but sadly I am stuck with a crappy computer until a week from now when I buy a new computer that can actually play games, this computer is so crappy that I cant even play minecraft and when I play happy wheels I get 10-30 fps.

Or you could make a werewolf perk tree and when dawnstar comes out you could make a separate file and edit the perk tree to fit in with your original mods setings. I would gladly help but sadly I am stuck with a crappy computer until a week from now when I buy a new computer that can actually play games, this computer is so crappy that I cant even play minecraft and when I play happy wheels I get 10-30 fps.

Is continuation further development of new ideas or is it making the mod itself compatible with the latest patches?

Personally I had no problems with the latest, that is 1.6 patch. What about you ?

It would be development of new ideas. It's a bit sad that Bethesda didn't put any other Werebeasts in Skyrim, while all the In-Game books show how much variation there is while still being completely lore-friendly.

Compatibility shouldn't be the problem, Xahstur already said he'd make a compatibility-patch if ToL turns out to be incompatible with Dawnguard.

It would be development of new ideas. It's a bit sad that Bethesda didn't put any other Werebeasts in Skyrim, while all the In-Game books show how much variation there is while still being completely lore-friendly.

Compatibility shouldn't be the problem, Xahstur already said he'd make a compatibility-patch if ToL turns out to be incompatible with Dawnguard.

It may indeed be incompatible with that DLC. After all, it adds a new perk tree and some new powers for werewolves, which may conflict with the two powers already added by ToL.

It would be great to keep that amazing mod still compatible. As far as new skins are concerned it works great with "Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack".

Currently, however, I use ToL along with Realistic Werewolves for improved sounds. Together they look like this:

Edited by Al99

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

Some excellent ideas here.

Check out the Curse of Hircine Resurrected site over on the Oblivion Nexus site.

Am using TOL and The Call of the Bloodmoon in combination with a few other werewolf mods as well my own tweeks.

A Werewolf Perk tree is in the new DLC.

Skyrim monster mod does have WereCreatures. Unfortunately they all use the same base Werewolf data which makes them all somewhat identical in their actions.

Pack hierarchy progression, from gamma to alpha, through quests.

Were kill items like pelts, blood, scales etc.

Individual Textures and Meshes for the new forms.

Animal forms to morph into as well as Beast forms.

• 2 months later...

Hmm. I like the idea of many werecreatures, but I think it'd be a good idea to stick to creatures mentioned in lore - specifically, werebears, wereboars, weresharks, werelions, werevultures, and werecrocodiles. Things like weredeer sound... kind of pointless, and at that point you're leaving the lore-friendly area.

Weresharks and werecrocs, though - wouldn't you have to recreate underwater combat?