expansion suggestion for the Nexus Network

sporeboy100

basically, we know about the upcoming DLC package for P0RTAL 2 right? you know, the one launching on May 8? ok, eitherway, the point is that the new DLC pack for P0RTAL 2 will finally unleash the map editer that was peviewed back in May last year and i think it would be a grate idea to add a P0RTAL Nexus for custom maps for before and after the launch of the DLC, exactly like SKYRIM before and after the launch of the creation kit for it, besides, we have already seen P0RTAL grace SKYRIM, not its SKYRIM's turn to grace P0RTAL, let me know in the comments on what you think of the idea

While hector makes a good point some people (like me) prefer to have more control and freedom with there mods. The Steam Workshop is a little too controlling for my tastes, however with the launch of 4 new nexus sites recently i doubt well see a portal nexus anytime soon.

^ expect Dark0ne isn't known for starting a nexus for a game where the mod market is pretty much controlled by another site. Portal 2 is made by valve, runs on steam and The truth is steamworkshop is gonna have the mod market petty much locked down on portal and it's doubtful any site expect steamworks will be successful with portal 2.