Why Is Your Dovahkin In Skyrim?

StayFrosty05

This seems interesting, let me try...

(I apologize in advance...)

It was a normal day for Lacrimosa, she was killing zombies nearby the mutant fish-frog farm until a bright light suddenly came down from the sky and she was lifted up in the air. Aliens. The aliens had abducted dozens of other humans and were dissecting them, they were led by an alien called NuubaNaaba who was a member of the Shakalaka tribe. NuubaNaaba was dissecting the humans to learn more from their anatomy in order to discover the way to immortality. Lacrimosa over heard the conversionsations of two alien guards, both members of the Shakalaka tribe as well, called Fakinaway and Justaway. Apparently their leader was dying of old age, meaning that he was weak. Upon learning this Lacrimosa and handful of other captured people started working on a escape plan.

After days of planning and perfecting their plan, Lacrimosa and the remaining survivors escaped. A small group started a riot to distract the guards while Lacrimosa picked the lock with a fork and set free everyone else, everyone joined together and beat the guards.

Lacrimosa went after the boss, NuubaNaaba, while others escaped, she was disgusted by the appearance of the old alien and told him that his days are over. For an old alien, he was tough to beat, certainly tougher than the zombies she'd fought against before. After a long fight Lacrimosa was able to bring NuubaNaaba down, who as his last resort, started the alien ship's self destruction sequence. In panic Lacrimosa tried to do something about it, she was pressing the buttons on the ship's control panel desperately, but nothing happened. Soon she pressed another button and a strange sound was heard, however before discovering the source she was knocked unconsious by the falling rubble from the alien ship about to collapse.

She opened her eyes, feeling the blood still dripping from her head, and found herself on a carriage with three other people. With hazy memories of what happened she looked around her and saw a completely different and unknown world.

She know has no choice but to see where the carriage will take her...

END

I totally ruined Skyrim with this XD But if I had tried anything serious it would've become something cliche. Sorry for my bad English and even worse story. There's a couple of references there, let's see if anyone recognizes them :)

.... :happy: ....This is a new twist on the story....different and cute.... :happy:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Fatswordsman....Are you a writer? Thank you for your Dovahkin's story, I found myself immersed and not wanting it to end, loved the ending though, how you tied it all in so beautifully and the uninterrupted flow into the game. You have given your Dovahkin real substance, must be a joy to play....Thank you again.

I am a writer, wrote a lot of fan fiction before Skyrim's release, if you're interested you can see it here. Warning though: As I said, written before release, so nowhere near lore friendly- http://skyrimchat.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=stories

Thank you Fatswordsman...much appreciated... :happy: ...I don't really enjoy reading off a screen (old fashioned... :happy: ), may I print your stories off so i can read that at leisure?

Yeah sure yeh can print them, though if you want to wait maybe a week or so, I'm gonna update them with a lot of grammar fixes and a new story all together.

Will do...thankyou... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My dovahkin is a dragh named Soldar(custom race-http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14073)

He has been hunting his Argonian cousin for 18 months for betraying their gang to skooma smugglers. The Dovahkin was the only survivor, having killed all of the assailants. He pursued his cousin out of the Black Marsh. After a month of pursuit, he lost the trail in southern Cyrodiil and spent a year with some mercenaries. He then learned of a weapons deal between his cousin an some unknown buyers At last, Soldar confronted his cousin in Morrowind, near the border of Skyrim, during a transaction with Imperial representatives. Soldar crushed his brother's skull with his family's dragonbone greatsword and proceded to eliminate all witnesses. His mission complete, he decided to cut through Skyrim to return to his mercenary work, but was arrested by the Imperials along with some rebels. After learning about the rebels' cause and a narrow escape from a dragon, he decided to stock up on supplies and go to Windhelm and join the Stormcloaks.