ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Phenderix Magic Evolved - Question

onlyfor1downloadhere

Hi there!

I was currently installing the latest version, but I recognized its very uncool compared to my old one!

The Spells have to charge a little time, before they start to work, so I have to hold the Button for like 1 Second, before the Spell is actually coming (no bug, cant explain it better, this is desired by that mod version).

I had an old version, where I only pushed that mouse/controller button and the Rays/Barrages etc. immediately came.

2nd problematic change is that the 'Gale Wave' or 'Barrage - Gave' (like its called now) is not so cool than before, I could send enemys flying through the Air (eben GIANTS!) dramatically, but now if I push them backwards with that spell (it was fun as hell) they only fall to the ground, nothing special ....

Can you say me which Version is that better one ? I dont like to try all those 20 older versions ....

All of the changes you do not like are there for balancing reasons.

Before those spells were very OP if you could just instantly blast back a bunch of giants with zero charging time.

If you want your game to remain unbalanced and do not care about the new spells - download version 2.21.

(Also why did you post this here instead of the comment section?)