Need a UNP version of my popular Sovngarde Steel Armor ASAP

lustrianna

Hello all! I currently have 2 armor mods on the Nexus Hotlist. One of them being Sovngarde Steel. The entire armor set is based around CBBEv3m which is rather supple, unlike UNP which im getting many, many requests for. Im needing someone to re-work the mesh to UNP or UNPB body as soon as possible as I have received over 20 requests so far for a UNP version. Its honestly beyond my skill to downscale the armor to UNP. Please let me know as soon as possible if you can rework the mesh to UNP. Full credit and donation will be given upon completion!

Lustrianna

That would be amazing! You have my permission to edit the boots and chest meshes which are the meshes that utilize cbbev3m. Please message me on my profile as soon as you get started! Regular UNP preferred, if too hard, UNP blessed body is fine as well.

That would be amazing! You have my permission to edit the boots and chest meshes which are the meshes that utilize cbbev3m. Please message me on my profile as soon as you get started! Regular UNP preferred, if too hard, UNP blessed body is fine as well.

cool. regular unp is what i use...and maybe skinny unp if i'm feeling frisky. blessed doesnt really match my tastes.

Regular UNP it is then. Let me know your progress please!

You should be able to follow my progress Here

I'll dropbox you the mesh package when it's all done. I'll also check all the other items for fit and adjust if required (cloak, amulet, gloves in particular).