Vampires

finestanonymous

I found a script which relates to vampires, was wondering if i could find the reactions in there and if i could just edit out that part or maybe change it so they like you abit more, not for the cheat just because of intimidation and the fact that vampires are supposed to be seductive and beguiling... Plus... So i dont get shanked everywhere i go. (i prefer anne rices sensual vampires and classical vampire lore rather than bethesdas grotesquely disfigured monstrosities that every one hates ) i heard that your good at scripting war rats and was wondering if you could help me go about it. :-) Edited by finestanonymous

The reations are not based on script. Seen as I can't find anything that would suggest otherwise, I think they are partly hardcoded into the game as a response to vampirism.

Buuuuuuuut I think I can work around it. A lot of the technical stuff (ie, behind the powers, looks and stuff) relies on an "Actor Value" called vampirism (like health), not the vampirism ability itself. The actor value usually matches the ability, so if your vampirism stage is 25% then your AV Vampirism will be 25. I think that this is where the reactions come from.

This is experimental, so I'm not sure if this will work as intended, but in the console if you type

Player.SetAv Vampirism 0

It may help. You won't lose the appearance, but you may avoid the aggressive reactions. Also, you won't be able to feed on a sleeping person until you set vampirism to anything above 0.

The other part of the reactions is what people say. That can be fixed easily - in the CS, find a quest called "Vampire" and on the Quest Data tab, right click in the white box called "quest conditions" and set something absurd. Like GetBaseAv Luck == 200. The game will not allow anyone to say any vampire based reactions (You're looking ill, die unholy monster, etc) who does not have 200 Luck.

All going well, that should stop negative reactions. 8)

Edited by WarRatsG