1st Skyrim DLC: Dawnguard

jhardingame

think beth would go through the trouble of adding the snowelf resources in there just to throw us off? Anyway; thinking of dawnguard... i hope it's a new akaviri invasion. i'd like that.

---edit typo (i shouldn't type at 2 am... lol)

Edited by Invisible Man

I like the idea of the snowelves being added. Maybe seeing a return of the snow prince would be also great. Already reading about him in one of the books in Skyrim made the whole story sund quiet cool.

I wonder why the eyes of the Dovahkiin in the picture of the DLC have this red/orange colour. Maybe we will get the possibility to turn into a dragon?

I'm kinda thinking the snow elf resources that were dug up are part of something else entirely. Perhaps some minor content to tide over PS3 and PC users while 360 users get their 30 day reign over the Expansion-sized Dawnguard. The agreement with Microsoft was for the first two -major- DLC expansions. Didn't say nothin about smaller add-on sized ones. Plus the names of the files weren't tagged with DG, but something else if I recall, that indicated another name for whatever was going to use the snow elf stuff.

Could be wrong. Likely am. Especially about whatever it is coming out simultaneously as that'd just be too nice of them. But, that's my theory atm.

The only thing that worries me about the 360 crowd getting their hands on Dawnguard first is spoilerage. Luckily no one I know is silly enough to buy Bethesda Brand Sandbox games for console anymore. Once it hits shelves, I'll just have to avoid some most of the websites I frequent until PC release. :ohdear: