SMAA = Great quality AND performance

Staind716

I can agree, try turning off FXAA and then turn on Morphiologic filtering to remove the jaggy's, it looks so much better now with fxaa off :biggrin:

Msaa maxed out.

If you guys are using ATI cards :thumbsup: it looks so much better with fxaa off, looks a tad more realistic.

SMAA, not MSAA, if you switch around the letters it becomes a completely different kind of AA. ;)

I have a 7970... how do I activate this through the card itself instead of using software? Well, I suppose it is more important to establish if the card itself can do it first. I would like to give this a go but I have the Cinematic ENB that is in the Nexus' Top 25 at the moment and says AA is not compatible :(

I am afraid I am unable to apply this mod, the description states you have to use Proxy's (?) with ENB? But there is no instruction to how to do this in the ENB's ini file so rather than mess up the ENB I decided to forgo the SMAA :(

I am afraid I am unable to apply this mod, the description states you have to use Proxy's (?) with ENB? But there is no instruction to how to do this in the ENB's ini file so rather than mess up the ENB I decided to forgo the SMAA :(

It's really very easy to do. Just go into the enbseries ini and change EnableProxyLibrary to true and under ProxyLibrary add d3d9_smaa.dll and you are good to go. It should look like this when you are done. If you need any more help just let me know. :)

[PROXY]

EnableProxyLibrary=true

InitProxyFunctions=true

ProxyLibrary=d3d9_smaa.dll

I don't run any enb or fxaa injectors. I tried the SMAA plain d3d9 dll file and everything was bright and washed out. So I tried the SMAA dll it says to use if you have enb and it seemed to work. I turned game AA off, but to be honest I can't really tell the difference. I've left AA off for now, but was wondering can I put it back to x8 and run this