ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

An Update on Phenderix Magic Evolved

phenderix

magicevolved.png

I am just making this post to remind you all to check out my mod that has been out for a few months now. If you have not heard of it or have been wary or waiting to check it out now is the time! New features are added almost on a weekly basis and there are now 254 balanced spells for you to choose from! This is an immense amount of spells that add to the fun you will have playing Skyrim and the amount of strategies you will have at your disposal.

This is the largest and most comprehensive spell mod available for the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

New Magic Types: Phoenix, Glacial, Static, Gale, Phantom, Terra, Holy, Acidic, Blood, Oceanic, Spirit, Skeletal, Host, Familiars, Rune Repeaters, Naruto Imports, Harry Potter imports and so much more!

Tons of new conjurations available with notifications when they die and the option to dismiss them whenever you want!

The mod is now standardized to be lore friendly with an optional esp that makes it not lore friendly.

Version 3.30 has just been released. Now is the time for you to try Phenderix's Magic Evolved. If you have not tried it - then you are indeed missing out on quite a lot of fun.

Download it here!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=5898

Thanks,

phenderix

Edited by phenderix

favorit custom magic mod here.

only downside is some spell increase skill level way to much (like the use of gravity whell with a slow time spell) make the increment a bit crazy.

The new teleportation spells are -

Teleport - Pull: Places the target where you currently are.

Teleport - Blink Strike - Teleports the user to a target.

Teleport - Mark - Marks a position

Teleport - Recall - Teleports user to the marked position

Teleport - Whiterun

Teleport - Windhelm

Teleport - Riften

Teleport - Solitude

Teleport - Markarth

(I thought about doing a menu system for the city teleports but that would be highly unrealistic and break game pace if used in the middle of a battle)