Elder Scrolls Online officially announced

amycus

Bethesda still has fallout and it is not unheard of for that exact thing happening, tell me when was the last time you heard any news of Warcraft 3 , how about KOTOR 4.

PS: If you're saying the KOTOR franchise was dead then you obviously haven't played KOTOR 2 there are any number of possibilities for a sequel or at least there were. Till bioware saw money and killed the franchise off.

Edited by Eddieawsome

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect a lot more from ZeniMax than Blizzard and other similar MMO developers.

This may be the first MMO they're developing, but if I'm not mistaken, so was WoW when Blizzard did so.

I imagine a The Elder Scrolls Online with features not seen in the average MMO.

I also hope they add possibilities for RP.

Bethesda still has fallout and it is not unheard of for that exact thing happening, tell me when was the last time you heard any news of Warcraft 3 , how about KOTOR 4.

im pretty sure skyrim was the 2nd best selling game next to COD last year. why would zenimax abandon that gold mine? zenimax made a completely new studio to make an MMO while BGS can keep making the single player games. not like BGS is just gonna stop making elder scrolls because of a spin off that doesnt effect their games. its 1000 years in the past, this isnt the first time elder scrolls had a spin off. like i said before KOTOR was done you cant blame the mmo for killing the single player game.

Zenimax is a COMPANY.Meaning there chief concern is money, so if the elder scrolls online makes more money than skyrim they will stick to it and possibly even turn fallout into a mmo. If you had a goldmine yet platinum is worth twice as much, wouldn't you risk shutting the gold mine down?

Zenimax is a COMPANY.Meaning there chief concern is money, so if the elder scrolls online makes more money than skyrim they will stick to it and possibly even turn fallout into a mmo. If you had a goldmine yet platinum is worth twice as much, wouldn't you risk shutting the gold mine down?

wouldnt you have both the gold mine and the platinum mine?

edit: im thinking based on being a TES fan im basing this on the fact companys make money and this is the smartest thing to do.

Edited by hector530

They cant afford to have the MMO team working full time, AND pay millions to Beth for a single player game eventually they will have to choose and with the way things are going now that`s not gonna be a hard choice.

They cant afford to have the MMO team working full time, AND pay millions to Beth for a single player game eventually they will have to choose and with the way things are going now that`s not gonna be a hard choice.

yes because skyrim lost them money....

Do you have any idea how much it costs to make a game like skyrim ? The voice acting alone must have been a 100K+.Now imagine the scope of an MMO the server costs, the dev teams pay, the voice acting. There is a long list of costs why do you think each dev only brings out 1 AAA title every few years.