Deadly Reflexes

daekness

last time i downloaded DR,Installed it then when i try to load my save.my game crashed...so then I disable DR but still there is the crash prob...the i uninstalled it but still have the crash...so i made a new char but when i save i tried to load the save CRASH again...so then i reinstall my Oblivion...All my mods gone ... it took me so long to make it like the old oblivion i used to have b4 i dwnlod DR...but I really want DR but I'm Afraid to install it...Im afraid that my oblivion will go BOOM again...

umm I will try to help but I dont use OBSE and DR, so I dont know if I can be helpful...

Try disabling all the mods and try DR... then try enabling your mods one by one to see what might be the conflict...

That way you can find out what the problem is then not use the mod that is conflicting...

Sorry couldnt be much of help...

For DR to work, you need

a) oblivion SI 1.2 patch

b) OBMM, place DR in the absolute last

c) OBSE 2

I personaly would not recommend DR to any yet, the ideas behind it are great, but it is not complete yet. You only get the shield bash and the punch, the scripts for dismemberment don't work right, i.e. i land over 1000 power attacks with a daedric war axe nad did not get even 1 dismemberment.

• 1 month later...
last time i downloaded DR,Installed it then when i try to load my save.my game crashed...so then I disable DR but still there is the crash prob...the i uninstalled it but still have the crash...so i made a new char but when i save i tried to load the save CRASH again...so then i reinstall my Oblivion...All my mods gone ... it took me so long to make it like the old oblivion i used to have b4 i dwnlod DR...but I really want DR but I'm Afraid to install it...Im afraid that my oblivion will go BOOM again...

ok this happened to me too, first of all there are a few things u need to run this.

1.You need OBSE

2.U may need a script extender(latest vrsion)

3. You DEFINATELY need the Mod Manager, and once you get it, you have to make sure u put the DR file Last at the very bottom of the list

Archived