Vanilla Interior cells edits (Looking for a guide)

Hello there!

- small intro -
I'm a fairly experienced settlement builder , I usually spend most of my time messing around with certain parts of the map (interiors and exteriors) using Conquest.
Recently , I got bored of building ingame and I thought it'd be fun to learn how to build inside the creation kit instead.
I have tried using the CK for skyrim before in 2 instances , Once for exporting face gens and another where I built a tiny picnic area at riverwood. And that's pretty much it.

-Inquiry-
I want to create an immersive overhaul for the Railroad HQ , I'm an institute guy myself but damn..These RR fellas really need some serious help , I get they're hiding inside the catacombs but come on ,they don't even have a toilet...
So ,are there any guides out there that'd help me with how to edit pre-existing interior cells? I looked around but most of what I've found is about how to create new interior cells.

I need recommendations.
Thank you.

Best way to learn your way around the CK and the dos and don'ts is to build new cells. When you've messed around a bit (give it time, this is really complex stuff after all), transfer what you learned to the probably far more complex existing cell.

You'll need to learn how to edit a navmesh and redo the cells previs optimizations for example.

Best way to learn your way around the CK and the dos and don'ts is to build new cells. When you've messed around a bit (give it time, this is really complex stuff after all), transfer what you learned to the probably far more complex existing cell.

You'll need to learn how to edit a navmesh and redo the cells previs optimizations for example.

Currently doing that

I've found few useful guides by the time I posted here , so I could say problem solved

Thank you for the advice