is is safe to update nexus mod manager?

mrbananaguy

I updated without any trouble. It was seamless and except for the version number, nothing changed. I was a little concerned about what upgrading would do to my game but did it anyway and had absolutely no problems. I did read the notes and tried to find any info about upgrading, before I did so , but in the end (at least in my case,) my game never even hiccupped.

I updated without any trouble. It was seamless and except for the version number, nothing changed. I was a little concerned about what upgrading would do to my game but did it anyway and had absolutely no problems. I did read the notes and tried to find any info about upgrading, before I did so , but in the end (at least in my case,) my game never even hiccupped.

Ya. Same here. Supposedly, the upgrade only affects parameters for the login sequence for the mod manager. If you don't login, it's supposed to act normally. Problem is now I can't install and activate mods through NMM while using the Nexus. If I download mods manually, exit the Nexus site, and then use NMM offline, it works perfectly. Not a huge issue, but a tad inconvenient. :down: