Frame for paintings.

FredericJ

Hello,

First of all my english isn't that good, please understand.

I made somes screenshots for friends and I wanted to add them in game as ornements with a "shield" version to put them on racks.

I made the 3D model with blender and the textures are ready too, unfortunatly I am terrible with the Creation Kit and don't have the time to learn how to use it.

So I would be glad if someone want to work with me on a mod that bring paintings for players.

Best regards,

Frédéric.

Hello,

First of all my english isn't that good, please understand.

I made somes screenshots for friends and I wanted to add them in game as ornements with a "shield" version to put them on racks.

I made the 3D model with blender and the textures are ready too, unfortunatly I am terrible with the Creation Kit and don't have the time to learn how to use it.

So I would be glad if someone want to work with me on a mod that bring paintings for players.

Best regards,

Frédéric.

i got paintings, with 3 different frame in my castle, u could fool around with ck and nifskope, its very easy just to add a few items ingame, u need only to change the painting itself, the frame has another texture, if its painting u are after

type in mjy sky castle in google or nexus