God of War: Runic Abilities in Skyrim?

PyroToxins

Hey, I have a question. How hard would it be to make Enchantments and powers that are like the runic Attacks from GOW? I have a few ideas on how they could work but I don't know how easy it would be to implement. This is less a mod request and more of a 'is this feasible and on a scale of 1 -10 how difficult is it (1 being retexture and 10 Skyrim Overhaul).'

Fury of the frost troll: When you make a Power attack you release a radial wave of frost that slows and staggers, dealing X amount of frost damage to health and stamina

Hel's Touch: When you make a power attack, you release a directional blast of light that knocks enemies back (Kinda like Unrelenting Force but different animation and frost damage)

(Power; or could be put as a shout) Blessings of the frost: When this power is activated it uses the same percentages as Elemental fury but instead of attack speed it adds the equivalent damage in frost. (maybe make it so enchanted weapons can use this?)

Thiazi's Talon: Bloodskall blade effect, but instead of true damage make it frost and give it an enchantment bar? (so it's kind of a shittier version?)

(not a runic attack but still a thought of an interesting enchantment) Immolation/Permafrost: with each successful kill you gain + X amount of Fire/Frost damage that lasts for 24 in-game hours. (basically Runic Dawnguard Axe enchantment but instead of sun damage on undead, cold/fire damage on anything.

the rest of them could be replaced with vanilla spells and shouts. So how difficult would this be? I am honest curious. Think any of these are OP? Most of them are limited to power attacks, exceptions being Immolation, Permafrost, and Blessings of the frost, so I don't think they'd be that OP.