House mods CTD in loadscreen

Dragonflarcos

Additional Info: I already bash patched and Bossed

And the only player home or new location that actually works is the asteria

Have you tried them without Blackreach Railroad? Also, I read about a lot of issues with the Asteria, but I can't confirm because I don't use it.

Also, is that your complete modlist? It's been my experience that really big mods that edit a lot of cells across the world will cause conflicts with housing mods, or housing mods that edit the same space.

I have a ton of mods and quite a few housing mods, but my game is perfectly stable. Primarily because I make sure that my house mods aren't touching a cell that's being edited by another mod. I also got rid of the majority of my overhaul type mods and downgraded Civil Unrest to the version that doesn't add the soldier camps, and got rid of Ranger Cabins and Ranger Camps because they put houses and campsites around the world and I couldn't be sure where.

Blackreach Railroad sounds like an awesome mod but I won't use it because I read it edits a lot of cell spaces. Too many for me to feel comfortable adding with all my house mods. The same for Scenic Carriages which I would *love* to try but I'm afraid to. But you see what I'm getting at, right?

Another thing I do before installing a mod is read through the comments and look for reports of CTD's people might be having after installing it. If there are several, I wait for the mod to be updated or I just pass over it. Riverside Lodge is a beautiful house mods, but the description used to warn that some people were gettng CTD's with it and when I installed it, I did too. However, several updates later, it no longer says that in the description and seems to be working beautifully in my game now.

Edited by eternalautumn

Additional Info: I already bash patched and Bossed

And the only player home or new location that actually works is the asteria

Have you tried them without Blackreach Railroad? Also, I read about a lot of issues with the Asteria, but I can't confirm because I don't use it.

Also, is that your complete modlist? It's been my experience that really big mods that edit a lot of cells across the world will cause conflicts with housing mods, or housing mods that edit the same space.

I have a ton of mods and quite a few housing mods, but my game is perfectly stable. Primarily because I make sure that my house mods aren't touching a cell that's being edited by another mod. I also got rid of the majority of my overhaul type mods and downgraded Civil Unrest to the version that doesn't add the soldier camps, and got rid of Ranger Cabins and Ranger Camps because they put houses and campsites around the world and I couldn't be sure where.

Blackreach Railroad sounds like an awesome mod but I won't use it because I read it edits a lot of cell spaces. Too many for me to feel comfortable adding with all my house mods. The same for Scenic Carriages which I would *love* to try but I'm afraid to. But you see what I'm getting at, right?

Another thing I do before installing a mod is read through the comments and look for reports of CTD's people might be having after installing it. If there are several, I wait for the mod to be updated or I just pass over it. Riverside Lodge is a beautiful house mods, but the description used to warn that some people were gettng CTD's with it and when I installed it, I did too. However, several updates later, it no longer says that in the description and seems to be working beautifully in my game now.

Yes I tried without blackreach. I've got a damn ton of mods heres my list :

Skyrim.esm Active

Update.esm Active

SkyMoMod.esm Active

BlackTowerArmory.esm Active

JSwords.esm Active

Deus Mons.esm

moonpath.esm Active

AP Skyrim.esm Active

ApachiiHair.esm Active

SoS - The Dungeons.esp Active

SoS - The Wilds.esp Active

Shadow Striping Fix.esp Active

DFG's Blade & Dagger Sheathe Sounds.esp Active

skyradio.esp Active

Natural Skyrim Rain.esp Active

Warmer Magic Lights v2.esp Active

Weapons and Armor fixes.esp Active

Weapons and Armor fixes - Hacks.esp Active

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp Active

83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

Crimson Tide - Blood.esp Active

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp Active

Lanterns Of Skyrim - Around Cities.esp Active

Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp Active

More Craftables.esp Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}

People Have Torches.esp Active

SabreFurBag.esp Active

SkyMoMod_lists.esp Active

SpaceWikingSpecialEffectFreyjaGems.esp Active

Tytanis.esp Active

Dynavision.esp ActiveWarning: DYNAVISION will work with most ENB configuations, however if you are using ENB, remember to turn OFF the ENB DOF feature in your graphics options

cartographers map markers.esp Active

BlackSacramentArmor.esp Active

Dagger of time.esp Active

DragonBoneWeaponsComplete.esp Active

DwarvenArmorWeapons.esp Active

DwarvenMech.esp Active

geralt_ravenarmor_v02b.esp Active

Gizmodian-Obliviweapons.esp Active

LFArmors.esp Active

Omegared99-Compilation.esp Active

Omegared99-WeaponSets.esp Active

Omegared99-Compilation-NPC Plugin.esp Active

RealFireArrows.esp Active

ReversedDaggers2.1.esp Active

tom349fistweapons.esp Active

TrissArmorRetextured.esp Active

viciousdawnbreaker.esp Active

Wanderer Armor.esp Active

WeaponsOf3E.esp Active

Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp Active

Note: Use balanced version with Complete Crafting Overhaul mod

Complete Crafting Overhaul.esp Active

Note: Will conflict with mods that modify existing recipes.

DeadlyDragons.esp Active

DeadlyDragonsCreature.esp Active

DeadlyDragonsEF.esp Active

BetterRiften.esp Active

BlackTowerUpdate.esp Active

Deus Mons_WithNPCs.esp

moonpath_questdata.esp Active

Pinewood Village.esp

SolitudeCapitalCity.esp Active

The Asteria - Dwemer Airship.esp Active

2SecShadowWarrior.esp Active

Better Dynamic Snow.esp Active

BetterQuestObjectives.esp Active

GloriousGrass.esp Active

More Dynamic Shadows.esp Active

WATER.esp Active

GreenWaterFixForWATER.esp Active

WATER - Get Wet.esp Active

Distant Detail.esp Active

Skyrim Moon Size x1.5.esp Active

Spells Cast Light.esp Active

Uncle Sheo.esp

Beautiful Cities.esp Active

Better Villages.esp Active

TRO_BasicNeeds.esp Active

Elementalist.esp Active

TriRoc Stripper Companion.esp Active

dovahkiinrelax.esp Active

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp Active

DeadlySpellImpacts - Two Fire.esp Active

ELEMEarthPrison.esp Active

ElemIceWall.esp Active

FNISspells.esp Active

Duel - Combat Realism.esp Active

Killmove +.esp Active

AP Skyrim.esp Active

MomoDash.esp Active

Bashed Patch, 0.esp Active

−Unrecognised Plugins

Reorder these by hand using your favourite mod ordering utility.

LB_MuchAdoSnowElves.esm Active

Better Forests and Environments.esp Active

PeacefulMudcrabs.esp Active

DwemerBombs.esp Active

hobbithouse.esp Active

Bigger dragons.esp

For the Brotherhood Daggers.esp Active

BecomeKingOfRiverHelm.esp

LB_MuchAdoSnowElves_PartI.esp Active

SpaceWikingGlitchRemovalTool.esp Active

SMEssentialPlayer.

It got bossed.

And btw: lately i got some random CTD's in wildness and when i enter the bannered mare (rly frustrating) it blackscreens.

Sometimes when I walk around and open doors the cell doesnt load completly and it shows me gray rooms with items in the air combined with a freeze.(rare issue)

Edited by Dragonflarcos

not a solution but will potentially give you some info on what running into is the CK section on Navmesh over on the Beth Forums for Skyrim. Talks to this and other issues with cell mods. No real solution there but does talk about some potential workarounds.

Off the top of my head, Tytanus (sp?) and your overhaul mods are big mods that modify a lot and are the ones you have to be most careful with. With major mods like that, the fewer mods you have, the better. Deadly Dragons seems to be a pretty big one, too, but I haven't used it. I'm not brave enough. Also, I had CTD's and had to take out the get wet effect for WATER to fix them. Your mileage may vary. I also read that despite what BOSS says, water should be at the very end of your list or very close to it. For city improvement mods, check out the ones you have and see if you can cut back a couple of those or find mods that do most of what you have going there in a single mod rather than having a bunch of mods doing it. Check out Big Dan's Cozier Villages if you haven't. I use that one and it's really good, but I have to load it after my whiterun beautifying mods. It wasn't crashing me but I had some glitches with some of the light placements before I moved it down the load order list.

Keep in mind that most of this is pretty much based on opinion. It's the method I use and it's been working pretty well for me. I was having all kinds of CTD's til I reinstalled my game and got a little more philosophical in how I deal with my mods (read "anal"). And like jsnider said, you have to look out for mods with navmesh issues. I don't install mods with a lot of CTD reports or with navmesh issues that haven't been worked out. You could probably get rid of a lot of your fix mods if you try out the unofficial skyrim patch, but again, your mileage may vary. If you do try that one out, I had SIMM installed, I unchecked it but I did not deactivate it because the textures from it on the ropes looked better to me than the other ones I had though USKP fixes mapping to SIMM isn't necessary if you have it. So their forums say.

Off the top of my head, Tytanus (sp?) and your overhaul mods are big mods that modify a lot and are the ones you have to be most careful with. With major mods like that, the fewer mods you have, the better. Deadly Dragons seems to be a pretty big one, too, but I haven't used it. I'm not brave enough. Also, I had CTD's and had to take out the get wet effect for WATER to fix them. Your mileage may vary. I also read that despite what BOSS says, water should be at the very end of your list or very close to it. For city improvement mods, check out the ones you have and see if you can cut back a couple of those or find mods that do most of what you have going there in a single mod rather than having a bunch of mods doing it. Check out Big Dan's Cozier Villages if you haven't. I use that one and it's really good, but I have to load it after my whiterun beautifying mods. It wasn't crashing me but I had some glitches with some of the light placements before I moved it down the load order list.

Keep in mind that most of this is pretty much based on opinion. It's the method I use and it's been working pretty well for me. I was having all kinds of CTD's til I reinstalled my game and got a little more philosophical in how I deal with my mods (read "anal"). And like jsnider said, you have to look out for mods with navmesh issues. I don't install mods with a lot of CTD reports or with navmesh issues that haven't been worked out. You could probably get rid of a lot of your fix mods if you try out the unofficial skyrim patch, but again, your mileage may vary. If you do try that one out, I had SIMM installed, I unchecked it but I did not deactivate it because the textures from it on the ropes looked better to me than the other ones I had though USKP fixes mapping to SIMM isn't necessary if you have it. So their forums say.

To be honest I used those mods for long time and they are big mods but they dont touch each other so i dont really see the problem.

The major issues came when I tried to install riverhelm and Deus Mons.

I dont rly need those mods but i was curious if i am the only one with this kidn of issue and if there's any fix.

I downgraded my skyrim to updt 5 (1.4.26.0) to make it compatible with Skyboost's r5.

The CTD occurs when I go to this place where I have to fight the first dragon(western watch tower I think) and once when I coc'd to riverwood the cell loaded wrong info.

BUT I will try your idea with the city mods.

And for the info if somebody is dumb enough to ask: no, i'm not a pirate i bought this game legally

EDIT: Couldnt find any big dan's mod in the nexus

Edited by Dragonflarcos

I've heard that the loadscreen also could crash when the esm of a player house misses...is that true?

thx in advance

EDIT: I dont even care anymore about the locationmods, does nobody have a solution for my blackscreen after any houseentering issue?

Edited by Dragonflarcos