Help! Nude NPC's all over the place!

Kasz94

Okay so maybe not all over the place, but i really need some help! All of a sudden i started to notice the male models have changed, they are naked versions now!

I don't get it because i never installed any male body mod, only female bodies.

I fear it might have been part of a big NPC overhaul that i downloaded at one point, but i uninstalled that because i wasn't very happy with it. But i still can't get rid of the nude version males!

I think i need the original body files for the males... please understand that i am not much a modder myself ;/

Oh one more thing, it's not that i want naked ladies but can't stand naked guys! But the thing is i am making a LP of this game right now and theres the risk of nudity in the videos you see...

I hope someone can help!

Did you install the latest Deadly Reflex by chance? It was accidentally shipped with a version of Robert's Male nude bodies.

But there's "never" a need to obtain original files from somewhere, as they will always be right on your drive, inside the BSAs. If you delete the files "meshes/characters/_male" "upperbody.nif", "lowerbody.nif", "hand.nif" and "foot.nif", they'll be back to normal Vanilla male bodies again.

I'm not 100% sure about the filenames. I'll quickly read them up and come back, if anything's wrong with what I wrote.

edit: Nope, that's the right names.

Or you could, you know, install Robert's Male yourself and stick with the non-nude default option. It's a huge improvement over Vanilla bodies after all.

Edited by DrakeTheDragon

Yeah installing Robert's body with the non nude option came to mind after i already typed this thread, ^^

I'll try to delete those files like you said! If not, then it's robert's males!

Thank you so much for the quick reply ;D

EDIT : Yup that did the trick ... not that i ever had any doubts ^^

Thanks again man! I love mods but i am such a noob when it comes to them, i wanna learn though x)

Edited by Kasz94