Invitation / Request - Online Survey on knowledge/perception of Asberg

kamatsudash

Thank you to all those who have, and will, take the time to fill out the survey.

To Saadus & IndorilTheGreat - I personally don't mind the off-topic discussion. I find it interesting to see the different perspectives on this kind of subject. I've been getting similar type of feedback elsewhere concerning the legitimacy of people's diagnosis, whether they are being diagnosed as it's the current medical fad and/or whether they are being diagnosed because there's specific governmental / medical insurance / etc funding available for people diagnosed with X syndrome/disorder.

In fact that is a topic all by itself that could be covered in great depth, because it is a complex issue with many aspects and points of view. I personally will be briefly touching on this subject as it does play a part in current situation with Asperger's diagnosis, but I have no where the time to do the subject the justice it deserves.

Vagrant0 - you know, your right. That is an option I should have included. Makes me sad I forgot it, as unfortunately I can't add that now without wipiing the current results clean. However, I will definitely keep that in mind for next time.

Since I have Asperger's syndrome, I'd like very much to take this survey. However, I get an "Unable to connect" message every time I click the link no matter what browser I use (Firefox, Opera, IE). Is there an alternative method of taking it?

Since I have Asperger's syndrome, I'd like very much to take this survey. However, I get an "Unable to connect" message every time I click the link no matter what browser I use (Firefox, Opera, IE). Is there an alternative method of taking it?

Not sure why your receiving that error, however I have PM'ed you with a possible alternate.

If anyone else who wants to respond to the survey is having problems, please let me know and I'll look at alternative methods (or at least offer you the same alternate that I've managed to offer The_Viper).

I also have to admit I'm happy I've managed to correct the spelling of Asperger's in the survey without clearing any data, still annoyed about Question 7 however.

Not sure why your receiving that error, however I have PM'ed you with a possible alternate.

If anyone else who wants to respond to the survey is having problems, please let me know and I'll look at alternative methods (or at least offer you the same alternate that I've managed to offer The_Viper).

I also have to admit I'm happy I've managed to correct the spelling of Asperger's in the survey without clearing any data, still annoyed about Question 7 however.

Thanks! :D Filled it out. I hope it helps. :thumbsup: