Sunset Sarsaparilla Recipe

ShockandMaw

Hello! I'm currently on the lookout for a good Sunset Sarsaparilla mod. I know Wasteland Imports exists and it looks like a good mod, but my big problem with it is that it adds items that would not logically be where they are to the Commonwealth. I'm roleplaying a character that comes from the Mojave, is a big fan of Sunset Sarsaparilla, would logically have a few bottles, and would know the recipe to make more. So, what I'm getting at is that, logically speaking, they would be the only person in the Commonwealth in possession of bottles of it and it wouldn't make sense to find bottles of it somewhere. Can someone help me with this?

It makes just as much logical sense for Sunset Sarsaparilla to be in the Commonwealth as it does for anything else in the Wasteland Imports mod.

What you want is a custom mod catered to your personal preference, and mod authors only make those for themselves (and sometimes release them to the public, in which case most times they don't take requests to cater to another person's preference when they do). Unless you want to pander to your own tastes and make a mod for yourself (what you are suggesting is not at all difficult), I'd suggest just sucking it up and using Wasteland Imports. It's a good mod and will more than meet your needs.