General Crash problems post-Mod-Organizer

What path did you install the game to? IF it was the default (C:\Program Files), that is likely your problem. See the "Installing games on Windows Vista+" article in my signature.

You only rolled the video driver back one version (which gave you the KERNALBASE error)? Try rolling back to an even earlier version, but that is secondary to moving out of "Program Files".

-Dubious-

What path did you install the game to? IF it was the default (C:\Program Files), that is likely your problem. See the "Installing games on Windows Vista+" article in my signature.

You only rolled the video driver back one version (which gave you the KERNALBASE error)? Try rolling back to an even earlier version, but that is secondary to moving out of "Program Files".

-Dubious-

It is not in ProgramFiles, it's in C:\Games\Steam....

Will see about rolling back farther.

So, I rolled back to a December 7th version, where the game definitely still worked, and it crashed pretty much immediately....

09122119 _ NewVegasAntiCrash FalloutNV.exe
09122119 _ 03790000 07050000 nvac.dll
09122119 _ 0D800000 05010040 nvse_1_4.dll
09122119 _ 77680000 0A0042EE ntdll.dll
09122306 h 61662064 8506A23F
Faulting application name: FalloutNV.exe, version: 1.4.0.525, time stamp: 0x4e0d50ed
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x61662076
Faulting process id: 0x3f0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4000de4fa7ae2
Faulting application path: C:\games\steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\FalloutNV.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: 6e633a60-528e-4bf9-b7d0-a73e2adc945d
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

It appears "Windows SupportAssist" is a Dell specific tool. Hope it is the final solution for you. If not, I'm guessing it primarily is a registry and anti-virus checker, so you might want to look into others. If you can get a clearer idea of what it does from Dell, we might be able to provide others with similar alternatives.

-Dubious-

It appears "Windows SupportAssist" is a Dell specific tool. Hope it is the final solution for you. If not, I'm guessing it primarily is a registry and anti-virus checker, so you might want to look into others. If you can get a clearer idea of what it does from Dell, we might be able to provide others with similar alternatives.

-Dubious-

From what I can tell, it's an automated AV package that also cleans out old and corrupted files, and does regular hardware checks to boot. It's been bugging me for a while to run it but I ignored it due to there not being any reason to run it.