Where's the Endorse button?

Staind716

And a kudo to you Staind716, for bringing up this very important point. Let's keep modders happy please. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kudos but I posted this just as a reminder that even though we are on the internet that doesn't mean all common courtesy should be tossed out the window. This is meant to be a community that helps and respects one another and people should act that way. :thumbsup:

Didn't mean to sound like I handed out the kudo lightly, I didn't . ;) I just felt that you deserved one for bringing up a very good point. I endorse and make an encouraging comment on any mod that I find helpful or fun. If a mod is glitchy or "unfinished" I don't endorse but I might try to add a constructive comment. If it weren't for the modders and the tips I've learned from folks like you in this forum, I'd be done with this game. Mainly because in its current PC vanilla state I couldn't complete a lot of it. Then of course there is the fun stuff that just makes Skyrim better. Plug follows... "Mystical Illumination - Glowing Signs" is my current fav fun mod. I think it's awesome! My 2 cents.

Didn't mean to sound like I didn't appreciate it because I do. Thank you. :thumbsup: I love the Mystical Illumination myself. Very cool mod and looks fantastic in game. :biggrin:

No worries dude, I knew you appreciated it. I also knew you liked the Mystical Illum too. :cool: Comments. ;)

Nothing hard about endorsing those mods you appreciate. They're all there on the "Mods" tab in NMM and one click on the Latest Version link brings you right to where you need to be. About once I week I make sure that my endorsements are up to date.

How is it complicated?

It's complicated because I regularly and automatically delete all cookies/password etc... and if I wait a little too long to endorse nexus tells me again that I didn't download the file. So apart from putting an alarm it's hard to time the endorsement. But anyway I found that you can see your downloaded files in your profile and endorse them there which is cool. It's a little stupid that if I use this menu I can endorse the mods easily but if I go to the mod page it tells me I didn't download it even if I signed in and my account said I did download them.

They're all there on the "Mods" tab in NMM

Not everyone use NMM. But as you said, nothing hard in endorsing at least once you found the right way.

+1 for commenting too, I think it's at least as important.