Looking for best HD texture pack & mod

tan4jian

Hello recently i just bought Elder Scrolls Oblivian GOTY Deluxe Edition from steam and im looking for mod & texture pack that can help improve Oblivian graphic

Reason i make new thread is... the number of mod & texture pack is too damn high! Its really hard for me to search all this awesome mod xD

So here i am looking for help and suggestion on what is the best HD texture pack and mod?

Of course mod that also help improve weapon, armor, npc graphic

Oh and..... no nude mod =_=

Hello recently i just bought Elder Scrolls Oblivian GOTY Deluxe Edition from steam and im looking for mod & texture pack that can help improve Oblivian graphic

Reason i make new thread is... the number of mod & texture pack is too damn high! Its really hard for me to search all this awesome mod xD

So here i am looking for help and suggestion on what is the best HD texture pack and mod?

QTP3, bomrets high res normals. If you want overkill then get lush and gaudy flora or what was that mod called XD

Insanitysorrows high Res armor & weapon compilation from tesalliance.

For PC and npc graphics: hgec/uff, Roberts male / amb (these have underwear versions too so not a nude mod really)

My examples.

QTP3, bomrets high res normals. If you want overkill then get lush and gaudy flora or what was that mod called XD

Insanitysorrows high Res armor & weapon compilation from tesalliance.

For PC and npc graphics: hgec/uff, Roberts male / amb (these have underwear versions too so not a nude mod really)

My examples.

Don't forget the creature packs from the same author as QTP3