[LE] How to quickly find esp to load

Sorry if it's already been requested.

It's so hard and time-consuming sometimes, when I try to find an esp or several esps I need to load to CK. When the list is long enough, and there's not much of logic in how CK arrange this list, I can spend a dozen minutes trying to catch a sight of this or that esp. As I have it, the plugins list is neither alphabetic, nor quite much related to the load order.

Just interesting how do other people solve this issue.

Thank you.

If i am working in the ck I only have the esp that i need for the mods i am working on in the data folder. The rest of what should be there is in a back up folder and i copy them back in when playing.

I can confirm what Ghaunadaur says: CK sorts the files in the loading menu with the latest edited esps in the bottom. If you want specific files to appear in the bottom of the list, just load them up once each in the CK and save without changing anything. Alternatively, I think you can also achieve the same result by opening the file properties of each esp, go to details, then change the edit dates.

In which case MO doesn't put any mods in your Data folder so its nice and clean already. Just move to loading CK manually and drop your mod in the data folder.

Not a fan of using the CK with mod managers because if something is not working you don't know whether its a config problem with MO or some change to your mod.

In which case MO doesn't put any mods in your Data folder so its nice and clean already. Just move to loading CK manually and drop your mod in the data folder.

Not a fan of using the CK with mod managers because if something is not working you don't know whether its a config problem with MO or some change to your mod.

• 3 months later...