Download and installation history

Nando70

Is there a way to see the download and installation history and order? every time the Mod Manager crashes I lose the data of what order I installed stuff and the downloaded history, which I some times end up downloading same stuff again in vane.

you can easily see your download history

just go to the specific game's Nexus site , and look under Mods -> my download history

this doesn't tell you which files you've downloaded though , just which mod pages you've downloaded from

which mod manager are you using? and what do you mean , you lose the order of installations? do your mods just get ordered alphabetically?

For load order purposes, check the plugins.txt file in X:\Users\*Your Name*\AppData\Local\Fallout4. That file contains all the mods with a plugin in the order the mods were loaded after a manual sorting or use of LOOT.

For load order purposes, check the plugins.txt file inÃÃÂ X:\Users\*Your Name*\AppData\Local\Fallout4.ÃÃÂ That file contains all the mods with a plugin in the order the mods were loaded after a manual sorting or use of LOOT.

For certain games that works, but certainly not for a majority of the ones NMM support(s/ed). :tongue:

For load order purposes, check the plugins.txt file inÃÃÂ X:\Users\*Your Name*\AppData\Local\Fallout4.ÃÃÂ That file contains all the mods with a plugin in the order the mods were loaded after a manual sorting or use of LOOT.

For certain games that works, but certainly not for a majority of the ones NMM support(s/ed). :tongue:

Yeah, thought I still was in the FO4 fora... old age and all that, I guess :D